Rune monsters are a new kind of monsters created by DNumeritos
Rulings of the Rune Monsters:
- They are Extra Deck monsters. They have levels as streght indicator.
- They have ATK and DEF.
- Their template its Teal Color
- To Rune Summon a Rune monster from your deck extra you need to banish 1 Ritual monster in your Rune Zone. The ritual monster can be generic or specific depending on the card.
- When a Rune monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY, you can send them to the Rune Zone instead.
- Rune monsters have two effects: 1) when they are on the field 2) when they are at the rune zone (when destroyed) (as they remain as a rune).
Examples of combos:
Level 4 FIRE Spellcaster/Rite/Effect
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 Spellcaster Normal Monster in your GY; Special Summon it. During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; Ritual Summon 1 Spellcaster Ritual Monster from your hand, Deck, or Reincarnation Zone, by Tributing monsters from your hand or field, including this card on your field, whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster. You can only use this effect of "Jade Joselyn" once per turn.
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Contract with the Abyss". If this card is Ritual Summoned by the effect of a Spellcaster Rite monster: You can target 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls; banish it. If you control a Spellcaster Normal Monster, or you have a Spellcaster Normal Monster in your GY: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate its effects. You can only use this effect of "Becca Sills" once per turn. If this face-up card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place it face-up in your Rune Zone.
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster/Rune/Effect
You can Rune Summon this card by banishing 1 "Becca Sills" in your Rune Zone. If you control a Spellcaster Normal Monster, or you have a Spellcaster Normal Monster in your GY: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate its effects. You can only use this effect of "Sissy Mua" once per turn. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Special Summoned monster: Destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the original ATK of the destroyed monster. If this face-up card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place it face-up in your Rune Zone.