You have any ideas for archetypes that I might use for my 2020's fanfic? Can I make some cards that were past archetypes of yours into this fanfic, albeit with different articles and stuff? (Sorry if that's a bit of a big offer).
I am just beyond frustrated of my first impression on SEVENS.
1. A battle-oriented archetype with focus on forcing out a Double KO with benefits coming off that.
Ex. "If this card is destroyed by battle with a monster with the same ATK: You can add 1 "X" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY to target 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 "X" monster you control; the ATK of those targets becomes 2000".
2. A game based Archetype where all the effects involve some mini-game between the 2 players. Coin toss, RPS, dice roll battle, and any other potential mini games you could think of. Support would be able to tilt the scales in player's favor or even give them a second chance if they screw up/lose the mini game.
3. Crane Game Archetype? Focus on grave manipulation and pulling things out of it. That, or a Gacha-themed Archetype, but that is a hell I would wish on no one.
I was wondering if I could use your idea of Soul Monsters and Soul Zones and tweak it a bit to fit into my idea of Rune Zones. Basically, I would want Soul Monsters and Ritual Monsters to both be related to that one zone and certain Ritual Spells/Monsters have effects that let you move them into the zone for various effects. Would it be okay for me to use Soul Monsters and Soul Zones?
Thanks anyways. I was planning on creating Rune Monsters as well, but please know that these will be different from Soul Monsters (just letting you know beforehand so that you don't feel like I am unfairly using your ideas with permission).
- There's a new Zone called the "Omega Zone" (each player gets 1).
- During your Main Phase, you can put an Omega Monster face-down into your Omega Zone.
- Omega Monsters have a location & an action in their text («Chaos» Diabolos for example has GY as its location & Attack declared as its action).
- Each time the its respective action is performed while an Omega Monster is in the Omega Zone, you put the top card from the respective location on top of the Omega Monster in the Omega Zone.
- During your Main Phase, if the number of cards on top of the Omega Monster is equal to its Alpha (also indicated in its card text), you can send all the face-up cards in your Omega Zone to the GY and Omega Summon the Omega Monster.
- Because Omega Monsters require a lot to Summon, they tend to be more powerful than standard monsters of the same Level, in terms of ATK, DEF, and effects.
Perhaps Alexander Graham Bell (and a telephone), Galileo Galilei, Copernicus are some of them.
2. Would Elon Musk qualify as a Science Dragon?
Also, should/could there be Links?
Maybe, given the series I am working on is a crossover of Arc-V and VRAINS, Madison's deck uses a Summon mechanic (Soul, in this case) which is unknown to the World of Arc-V (due to Soul Dimension being your work) and in the World of VRAINS, it is simply a more Link-focused build of her deck.
I need to mull it over with said crossover, but for now, let's revamp more ideas. Give me ideas in the meantime if you want to.
If you want to, I can show you some of the Shaddust Cards in the Article fittingly Called Shaddust, me and Nepfessor are working together to try and complete the Shaddust archetype according to my cards.
Basically, they use «Chaos» Counters to turn opponent's cards into "«Chaos»" cards (both Monsters & Spells/Traps) and use them against the opponent. Example, a monster could have an effect that allows you to use the effect of any face-up «Chaos» card on the field (as in, you could use the effect of a Continuous Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls as long as it has a «Chaos» Counter on it).
And for technical reasons (as in I did this with all of my archetype for a while) it is a multi-summon archetype with Omega Summon as the main Summon.
To be honest, I don't even know what series I'm doing anymore.
Apparently, I'm working on a series where the MC is a student at a University studying alchemy, there's war between kingdoms, and the MC has the card equivalent of the philosopher's stone. Also, his main rival is the prince of one of the warring countries.
Anyways, do you have pictures for how Distortion and Omega look like? I found theseborders on the old server, so if you have them, can you share the blanks? I have ones for older mechanics like Soul, Ultima, etc.
I see. Well, as an idea how about making it four separate yet connected archetypes, name-wise at least. For example (and this is super basic example, not to apply directly to this):
"The overall archetype is "Dragon Knights", with four sub-catagories: Dark Dragon Knights, Raging Dragon Knights, Silver Dragon Knights, and Brave Dragon Knights. Each sub-archetype would have support both for their own sub-type and the "Dragon Knight"archetype as a whole"
1. Ruler Card are just a term kinda like God Cards, and are ace cards owned and used by those designated to rule their respective faction. In context, Nova-Sword Kaiser is the Xyz Ruler Card used by Yukito, who leads the Xyz-using Stars Gang. Also, Eternal Ash Phoenix is the Synchro Ruler Card and is used by Kou, the leader of the Synchro-using Rings Gang. They also all have some form of "King" in their name (Warfare Dragon: Nova-Sword Kaiser, "Heavenly King: Eternal Ash Phoenix), though some names have to be changed right now.
2. A "Dummy" archetype (similar to the Dummy Magic card) that puts useless things into your opponent's possession while giving the original owner benefits (ex. "If your opponent controls a "Dummy" card, then X")
3. Not sure what you mean by "Ritualfic", but it sounds interesting.
4. Need cards for the Meklord user, Gerino, who appears in the next arc for "ReWrite". His Meklord is Amazel, and is meant to be more of an unconventional Meklord kinda like anime-Granel (in that all its parts have their own effects to support the main part). I also need some S/T support for his Deck, since actual Meklord support is poopy-bad.
Eh, not really. Most of the red-linked stuff I've got (at least, the things that come to mind) is Main Character stuff, and I tend to like to flesh that stuff out myself (should I ever get around to said character).
Hello, i saw that effect you created and i took it without permission to make some of my cards, but can you tell me if i got it right? I made someTIME monsters wthat have nothing related to rewritting and things alike and i made 1 card named Kurisu Makise. Can you tell me if rewritting can be used like this? Just to make sure i didn't fuck up everything
Well only Slider monsters have the ability to Rewrite, for one. It's not something that you can put on any mknster/card effect. Secondly, for the Slider monster, they have 2 effects: 1 effect for when they are in the monster zone and 1 for when they are in the Slider Zone (think Pendulum Monsters).
In order to perform a Rewrite, you must first have a Slider monster in your Slider Zone (who was placed there by some effect), have its conditions fulfilled and pay its cost, which is usually giving up a phase in exchange for another of a phase you already went through.