|Appears in||Yu-Gi-Oh! ME|
Melissa Meiry is one of the main characters of Yu-Gi-Oh! ME who serves as deuteragonist of the manga .
Melissa has fair skin, with pink eyes, Her hair and eye brows are blue with different accents. Her ponytails are shaped like, as well as her outfit was designed similar to her ace monster (her shirt, skirt, and leggings). She also wears black high heeled boots. Her lipstick is Dark red. Her original design consists of her hair spread in swirls with 3 bangs which one of them is Pink, she dons a pink vest, purple jacket, blue skirt, purple stockings, and black high-heeled stiletto boots.
Originally, Melissa develops a similar personality to Tyrone Sultaa, however, that affection desire gave her a loathseome quality and the tendency on picking on the weak, until she lost to Yurie Tisumi. Ever since she lost to Yurie, she became emotionally vunerable.where she seeks attention and affection from her father who is too busy with work to look after her as well as having too much of expectations of her, as she is the pawn of
Melissa's Decks are often Pendulum-oriented
Melissa Used to have a pure Chaotics's shadows who found her an easy prey to be brainwashed., but her deck got tainted by
Melissa Later changes her Deck to "".
Pendulum Normal Monsters
- Melissa is similar to Fiona McEkra, a Character of Fairy Tales of Nadia, they both share the same conceited personality and enjoy tormenting others for fun.
- Melissa and Anissa relationship is revealed to be known, however, until Anissa admitted being a former friend of Melissa, is like how Samantha Nyte was a former friend of Fiona in a similar Context, as both characters ended their friendship before meeting the protagonist.
- Almost all readers rather nicknaME this character as "Qliphort Girl" or "Qli Girl" mostly for the first Deck she had used.
- She is also hated by soME readers because of her using Qliphorts, and for her way of interacting with others.
- ↑ MElissa planned to use this card to Seal Anissa, however, it was not set because Anissa did not activate monster effects after setting the card, instead, she activated " ."