Rules & Traits Edit
This style of dueling works the same as regular Master Duels, and uses the same rules as Master Rule ROYAL but with the addition of both players wagering any number of King Cards, the winner taking the cards wagered by the opponent.
- The number of King Cards both players wage, cannot exceed the amount the opponent has on his/her possession.
- Both players can only have up to 10 King Cards in the Deck during a King Duel.
- Duelists with no King Cards cannot participate in a King Duel, unless a Duelist with King Cards tag teams with them.
- Only Duelists with King Cards can obtain the cards wagered by the opponent.
- Speed King Duel: It combines the traits of King Duels with those of Speed Duels; Even Skills can be used here.
- Action King Duel: It combines the traits of King Duels with those of Action Duels; Action Cards can also be used.
- Turbo King Duel: It combines the traits of King Duels with those of Turbo Duels; Duel Runners are used here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.