How to Evolute Summon:Edit
During their Main Phase, the turn player can Evolute Summon an Evolute Monster from their Extra Deck by sending face-up monsters they control to the Graveyard as Evolute Materials; the total Level and Ranks of the materials must match exactly the Evolute Monster. After that, the Evolute Monster is Summoned in either an Extra Monster Zone or a Main Monster Zone that a Link Monster on the field points to,face-up, the Summoning's Finalé (if not Negated) will automatically Place E-C Equal to the Evolute Summoned Evolute Monster's Stage . When using Evolute Monsters as a Material (s), you can treat their Stage and their current E-Cs as Level/Rank.
- Using cards like " " will not be considered as Evolute Summon, thus, the Evolute Monster won't be Special Summoned if it's not properly Evolute Summoned beforehand.
- If an Evolute Monster leaves the Extra Deck before being Evolute Summoned, it won't be Special Summoned, even with " ".
- Placing counters upon the Summon Does not Start a Chain, and it's not treated as an effect.
- Additionally, the counters will be gained only if the monster is properly Evolute Summoned.
- Sending the listed Materials for The Evolute Summon to the Graveyard is not a cost.
A Generic Evolute Summon (With Attribute/Monster-Type).
A Generic Evolute Summon (With Attribute/Monster-Type with 3 Materials).