- This card is the Gust Vine version of Cyber End Dragon
- This is the first card that activates from the Extra Deck.
- It's also the first card that is a Trap Extra Deck.
- This is one of the biggest cards to cause complains and cries regrading its Extra Deck effect, especially with the fact that doesn't trigger from the field or Graveyard.
- This is the second card that has like 4 erratas, the first being is Magnificent Vine Binding Snake
- Despite the Numerous erratas this card had, it was rediesigned in way it lost what it made it unique.
- This and "Valkyrus Hinata of Gust Vine" were the only "Gust Vine" Forbidden Fusion Monsters.
They were also the only "Gust Vine" Forbidden Monsters overall.
- A slaughtered skin of monster is fused with "Sopherena of Gust Vine"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.