- 3x (very quick Dullahan, plus an instant 54 if combined with Confit and Turbo Booster)
- 3x (our Mystic Tomato/Shining Angel of the Deck. Special Summons the 5 Ghostricks and itself).
- 3x (easy Rank 1, plus burn engine)
- 2x (self-explanatory, Special Summons freely but being only 1 on your field is essential, very helpful in not-so-good hands)
- 2x (draw engine of the deck)
- 3x (protection)
- 3x (very easy Xyz Summons, good and versatile even in bad hands, like Confit)
- 3x (the superstar of the Deck. Just 100 ATK, but a perfect effect)
- 2x (in case you don't afford for 54 and you are in a pinch)
- 2x (basically, I use Roots because I run 99)
- 2x (second, if not first, most favorite 2-Material Rank 1)
- 2x (our powerhouse, only Summ…
Read more >
- Gadget Round Dragon x3
- Gadget Round Paladin x2
- Gadget Round Ruby x2
- Gadget Round Topaz x2
- Gadget Round Emerald x2
- Gadget Round Cannon
- x2 (optional)
- x3 (only if using the "" archetype)
- (only if using "Silent Honor DARK")
|spells = * x2
- Gadget Round Recycle x2
- Gadget Round Call x2
- (only if using "")
- (if using "Number C101: Silent Honor DARK")
|traps = *
- Gadget Round Counter x2
- (OCG only)}}
What do you guys think of the new banlist?Read more >
Of course, I enjoy Glow-up @1, Wolbark @3 (because I ran firefists), Raigeki @1 (wha?), Gale @2 (because i run BWs) and Formula @3, because of the best LV2 Synchro.
As for the rest I feel like meh.
LionHeartKIng (talk) 18:57, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
Rank-Slide-Magic Infestation Completion
I banned the cocoons because they are easy / targets.
I banned the Light CED not only because the original CED is banned, but also because it is deadly by banishing all Lights in the Graveyard.
Royal Cursed Library is also banned because it can create a burn/draw loop, similar to the Exodia RML loop.
Why Dimension Barrier is limited? Paying 800 to end Battle, plus it enables the opponent's turn to come into an end by banishing the top 3 cards of your Deck?
Burning Charioteer is an easy Rank 6 for Hazies and Hieratics, amazing burner and monster removal, inflicting a massive 3200 damage in one hit for a Rank 8er, while it can inflict 1600-2000 in normal cases.
Read more >
Semi-Limited:Read more >
Attention please.Read more >
A guy from pojo (his name out there is Telvin123) PMed me to vote for the next DN avatar, which lies here. If any of you have a DN account, log on in that link using your DN accounts and passwords and vote.
LionHeartKIng (talk) 14:40, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hi, guys. I wanted to make this blog to tell you guys (a small community that will expand exponentionally, I guess).Read more >
What is, in your opinion, Konami's most favorite archetype and why.
I'm saying Bujins, because the idea of protecting the Beast-Warriors by banishing the Beasts (defense) and discarding the Winged Beasts (offense) is pretty good.
What are yours?
LionHeartKIng (talk) 07:40, August 31, 2014 (UTC)
What happened for about half an hour, having a superb internet speed, but I didn't have access to any wikis?Read more >
LionHeartKIng (talk) 19:10, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
Ferrari-2-YGORead more >
LionHeartKIng (talk) 14:31, May 5, 2014 (UTC)